Find the latest news about the John Lewis Partnership. You can search our press release archive by date and subject.
|RSS feeds are available for our press releases. To view or subscribe, please go to a press release and select the RSS feed option.
Register to receive an alert service message when a new press release is added to our website.
For product-related press releases and images visit the:
- John Lewis - John Lewis Media Centre (www.johnlewispresscentre.com)
- Waitrose - Waitrose Media Centre (www.waitrose.pressarea.com).
- Andy Martin to join the John Lewis Partnership Board
- John Lewis reveals largest fashion collection launch in its history: John Lewis & Partners Womenswear
- John Lewis Partnership reveals finalists for the first retail tech innovation programme of 2018
- John Lewis Partnership sets out its future: Better products and service, driven by Partners and sound finances
- John Lewis pilots pick up 'buyback' service for unwanted clothing
- John Lewis Cheltenham begins recruitment for hundreds of local Partners
- John Lewis Partnership acquires home improvements business Opun to enhance home services offer
- John Lewis 2018 Wedding Trends Report
- The John Lewis Partnership reveals new retail tech innovation programme
- John Lewis Partnership publishes Annual Report and Accounts and Corporate Responsibility Report
- FOMU: A 'fear of messing up' DIY projects is prompting homeowners to seek out trusted tradespeople, with Londoners leading the way
- John Lewis announces opening date and Branch Manager for new Cheltenham shop
- Waitrose to remove all disposable coffee cups in shops by autumn 2018
- The modern department store is a place to shop, do and learn says John Lewis Managing Director, Paula Nickolds
- John Lewis Partnership plc Unaudited results for 52 weeks ended 27 January 2018
- National Theatre Train John Lewis Shop Partners in Theatre Skills
- Michael Herlihy to join the John Lewis Partnership as Partnership Secretary
- Roger Davies appointed Group Procurement Director
- New personal loan offer from John Lewis Finance rivals market leading rate
- John Lewis launches POSITIVE PATTERNS - an exclusive collaboration with well-being brand PATTERNITY in first-ever collection spanning Home and Fashion
- Waitrose products will be black plastic packaging free by end of 2019
- John Lewis Partnership Christmas trading statement for six weeks ending 30 December 2017
- Waitrose introduces minimum age limit on sales of high caffeine energy drinks