The Nominations Committee operates in accordance with the terms of reference. The Committee's responsibilities are to support the Chairman in ensuring that:
- There are strong succession plans in place for the Partnership Board
- There is necessary breadth of talent within the Partnership to provide the skills and expertise needed on the Partnership Board in the future
- There is a robust process for making appointments to the Partnership Board.
Audit and Risk Committee
The Audit and Risk Committee operates in accordance with the terms of reference. The Committee is responsible to the Board for the oversight of:
- The integrity of the Partnership's Annual Report and Accounts, and other formal announcements relating to the Partnership's financial performance
- External audit activities
- Internal audit activities
- The Partnership's systems of risk management and internal control including an annual review of the effectiveness of their processes.
The Remuneration Committee operates in accordance with the terms of reference.
- The Remuneration Committee has oversight of the application of the pay policy, including Rule 61 and Rule 62, to executive remuneration for the Chairman, Executive Directors, Senior Managers who report to the Chairman, Non-Executive Directors and the Partners' Counsellor
- The policy aims to attract, retain and motivate executive management of the quality required to run the Partnership successfully without paying more than is necessary and informed by market rate information.