You are invited to contact us with your enquiry or comments.
To enable us to respond to your enquiry as quickly as possible, please use the most appropriate method:
- for John Lewis customer service or product enquiries, please use the Contact us option on the JohnLewis.com website
- for enquiries about apprenticeships, recruitment, graduate and work placements, please visit the john lewis jobs website
- if you have an enquiry about partnership card™ please visit the partnership card website for contact details
- for enquiries about charitable donations, please contact the Waitrose champion for community giving at your local Waitrose branch (www.waitrose.com) or the John Lewis Community Liaison Coordinator at your local John Lewis branch (www.johnlewis.com)
- potential John Lewis product suppliers should follow the instructions on the Contact John Lewis page. We are unable to respond to supplier enquiries sent using the contact details below.
- potential Waitrose suppliers should read the information on the Waitrose website (www.waitrose.com)
- Partners and retired Partners should refer to information on the Partner intranet
For all other enquiries:
- write: John Lewis Partnership, Carlisle Place, London SW1P 1BX
- email: complete and submit the form below. To ensure your email enquiry is received by the correct department, please select the appropriate subject from the dropdown list and complete the subsequent fields.
Or, if you prefer, send your email to email@example.com and your enquiry will be forwarded as relevant - business hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm excluding Bank Holidays.
If you've suffered any kind of accident resulting in injury in the course of business with us, please call us in the first instance to discuss your experience. If you've already spoken to us, but aren't satisfied with our response, then you may wish to seek professional advice on how to proceed. Your professional advisor should visit the Claims Portal (www.claimsportal.org.uk).
The registered company address of John Lewis plc is 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN.
Company registration number: 233462.
VAT number: 232457280.