We have made a commitment to make this website accessible to all users. This page describes the accessibility features which are available.
Flash elements are used on this website which require Adobe Flash Player 8 or above. The latest version of Flash Player is available to download from the Adobe website (get.adobe.com/flashplayer/).
Portable Document Files (PDF)
This website includes links to documents in PDF format. To read PDF documents you may need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader (get.adobe.com/uk/reader/). For PDF accessibility help, visit Access Adobe (www.adobe.com/accessibility/index.html). These links will open in a new browser window.
Changing the font size
The style sheets used in this website allow users to control the font size. Follow the instructions on your browser to change the font size.
Changing the style sheet
You can change the colour of the text and background by importing your own style sheet into the website. Follow the instructions on your browser to import your own style sheet to change text and background colours.
Keyboard only users
The pages and forms on this website can be used with keyboard-only operation. The keys to use are as follows:
- To select from dropdown boxes, use up and down arrow keys
- To select/unselect a check box, use the space bar
- To move forward between links, use the tab key
- To move back between links, use the Shift + tab keys
- To initiate an action button, use the Enter key when the action button is selected.
This website is optimised for 1024 x 768.
This website is best viewed and has been tested on:
- Chrome (PC) - 11.0 and subsequent releases
- Firefox (PC) - 3.0 and subsequent releases
- Internet Explorer (PC) - versions 6.0 and subsequent releases
- Opera (PC) - version 11.10 and subsequent releases
- Safari (Mac) - versions 5.0.5 and subsequent releases