As an employee-owned business we operate democratically. We also aim to extend the principles of fairness, openness and transparency to our broad range of stakeholders outside the business. Every year, since 2001, we have publicly reported our Corporate Responsibility performance and provided information about how we manage our most important social and environmental issues.
Our archived reports can be found in the 'Report Archive' tab below. For 2017-18 we have produced a Corporate Responsibility report, reviewing our performance and management to the year ended 27 January 2017, unless otherwise stated. Here we focus on our activities, progress and highlights at sites under our operational control. Sites operated by shops under licence or by franchisees (both overseas and Welcome Break franchises) are excluded from this scope.
- Download our Corporate Responsibility 2017-18 report (2.2MB)
- Download our John Lewis Partnership Annual Report and Accounts 2018 (PDF size: 6MB)
- Download our Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement 2017 (PDF 119KB)
- Download our Human Rights and Modern Slavery Progress report 2016-17 (PDF 1.6MB)
- Download our Human Rights and Modern Slavery Report 2015-16 (PDF 3.6MB)
Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy (PDF 50KB)
Assurance Statement (PDF 36KB)
Basis of Reporting (PDF 89KB)
John Lewis Timber Policy (PDF 664KB)
Partner data (PDF 261KB)
Responsible Sourcing Code of Practice (PDF 272KB)
John Lewis Factory List July 2018 (PDF 435KB)