Our approach involves:
- devoting time to community initiatives and building
- volunteering, fundraising and donating to charity
- continuing our Golden Jubilee Trust secondment scheme
- engaging with communities where new shops are
being built to ensure integration
- offering sustainable employment opportunities in
We like to get practically involved at a local level. The Partnership encourages close links between Partners, schools, institutions, charities and local authorities. We recognise that the benefits are mutual: Partners are proud of helping to improve and support local communities, and community work also helps them to develop their own skills and experience.