About our website
Currently there are seven main areas of the website:
- Shop - information about and link's to online shopping services from John Lewis and Waitrose
- About Us - company history and structure and details of our trading divisions
- Financials - information about our current and past financial performance
- Media - corporate press releases, and details of the latest additions to the website
- Our responsibilities - our approach to corporate social responsibility
- Working for us - what it means to work for the Partnership
- Resources - information about the retail industry.
Navigating our website
Links to each of the main areas of our website appear at the top of each page together with a link returning you to the Home page. The John Lewis Partnership image in the top left of each page is also a link to the home page.
When you select one of the main sites, a menu for that site will appear on the left of the screen. Selecting an option will take you to the relevant page and open up the menu to display any additional options.
Some pages contain tabs, the headings of which are links.
Links to related information appear on the right hand side of most pages.
Searching our website
The Search field is on the top right of the screen. To use the search enter a word or phrase and press your Return key. You will be taken to a list of pages and or PDF documents that contain the word or phrase you entered.
We have included a print friendly facility, so you can print the content of a page without the menus. To use this facility, select Print on the left hand side of the screen.
If you want to print a wide page, please ensure you select Landscape in your print box.
The bookmark option appears on the left hand side of the screen. Use this to add the current page to your Favorites.
Screen footer options
At the bottom of the screen the following options will always be displayed:
- Contact us - let us know if you have any queries about the John Lewis Partnership or this website
- Site map - list and links to the main content areas on this website
- Accessibility - how to make this website easier to view
- Legal - terms and conditions for using this website
- Site help - accesses this site help
- Subscribe for Alerts - register to receive email and text (SMS) alert messages.
Adobe PDF files
Some of the information on our website is available in the form of Adobe PDF files. To view these files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. This is available as a free download.
Some of the files on our website require Macromedia Flash Player 8 or above. The latest version of Flash Player is available to download from the Macromedia website.
Social bookmarking links
Some of the pages on our website have links at the bottom to a range of social bookmarking / sharing websites.