We have a Partnership strategy called It's Your Business 2028. In 2028, it will be 100 years since Spedan Lewis wrote the Partnership’s first Constitution. As a co-owned business, it is our responsibility to ensure the long-term sustainability of the Partnership which is why we have created a business strategy that will take us to 2028.
While the world of 2028 may be very different, there is one thing which is certain: we will remain a business of people and the Partnership will still be owned by Partners. It’s our job, as Partners of today, to ensure that the Partnership stays successful for Partners of the future.
Our Partnership strategy has three which are underpinned by democratic vitality:
Stronger brands and new growth
- Improving our offer and experience for customers
- Building new business in high growth areas
- Continuing to grow market share.
Better jobs, better performing Partners, better pay
- Improving productivity, increasing the sales and profit we can make per Partner
- Achieving higher job satisfaction, as Partners enjoy and contribute more in their roles
- Partners receiving above market pay, because they achieve above market performance.
- Improving profitability so that we can invest more in Partners and customers
- Building our financial strength so we are resilient and can take advantage of commercial opportunities.