All electrical items purchased from John Lewis receive a two-year guarantee as standard. John Lewis offers interest-free credit on furniture including fitted kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms. Customers spending more than £1,000 will be offered one year of interest-free credit, or two years for purchases over £3,000.
To read about some of the latest products and trends, visit the Inspiration and Advice pages on the johnlewis.com website (www.johnlewis.com/inspiration-and-advice) or pick up a copy of Edition magazine, available free from your local John Lewis or Waitrose branch.
johnlewis.com (www.johnlewis.com) - focusing on the best of fashion, beauty, home and giftware and electrical items and is consistently ranked one of the top online shopping destinations in the UK. Its free Click & collect service is available in the majority of Waitrose branches as well as all John Lewis stores and allows customers to buy online and pick up their purchases after 2pm the next day. Customers are also able to collect or return their items at more than 5,500 Collect+ locations.
John Lewis Insurance (johnlewis-insurance.com) - offering a distinctive range of insurance products specially chosen with Partnership customers in mind.
John Lewis Broadband (johnlewisbroadband.com) - providing great value with three simple broadband packages to suit your needs.
John Lewis Foreign Currency (www.johnlewisforeigncurrency.com) - 60 currencies available to order online plus the facility to make easy and secure international payments.
At John Lewis value is about more than price, it's also shown in the quality of our products and our expert, highly professional service. We keep a close eye on our competitors to ensure we always offer great quality at fair prices, supported by excellent service and, as a result, we believe we provide value that's unrivalled on the high street.
Our Partners' commitment to our business success is reflected in the impartial advice and excellent after-sales support we provide. 'Never Knowingly Undersold' has been our trading philosophy since 1925, and remains at the very heart of everything we do.
For more information, download the John Lewis Never Knowingly Undersold leaflet (PDF size: 136KB)
We aim to offer every customer the best possible experience backing up the product offer with a high level of service from initial purchase to after-sales whether it's face-to-face, online or over the telephone. We ensure all selling Partners have excellent product knowledge and communication skills and many branches offer a range of specialist advisors in areas such as fashions, furnishings and nursery.
Our multichannel approach - shops, internet shopping (www.johnlewis.com), mobile app (m.johnlewis.com), call centres and home delivery - means everyone can access our goods and services in a way that suits them.
Customers can use their 'my John Lewis' membership card every time they shop in our stores, online, or by phone to receive rewards tailored for them.
Services available instore or online inlcude:
- Click and Collect - allowing customers to place orders via the John Lewis website (www.johnlewis.com) and collect from their local John Lewis shop, or from many Waitrose shops. To find out whether this service is available at your local Waitrose visit the johnlewis.com website.
- Return of online purchases - returned for free at John Lewis shops or via a network of over 5000 Collect+ locations in small shops across the UK.
- International delivery service - available for delivery of website orders outside the UK.
- The Gift List service - to help make sure you receive the gifts you really want if you're planning a wedding or other celebration.
- The Beauty Retreat - available in a number of branches, offering treatments for nails, brows and lashes and also including facials, massages, waxing and tanning.
- Home Design Studio- available in selected branches, providing a creative space for customers to pull together a look for their home.
- Kuoni travel concessions - open at a number of John Lewis branches.
Find your local John Lewis store including its opening times and its services available, or shop online using the John Lewis website (www.johnlewis.com). You can also get inspiration and advice online from photography tips to how to knit.